Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Chaos

Chaos. This is how I would describe the world inside me.

The world created, ruled and owned by me. Its inhabitants are several copies of me. Frozen in the moments they were created. Hence, they are different from each other. Each one representing a certain reflection of myself. Each belonging to a different era. There is one 'Me' still stuck in her childhood. Holding on to it tightly..lest the reality takes away her illusions. Then there is a 'Future Me'. One that hopes, dreams of and thrives on what lies in future. Its a very optimistic copy of me.
Of course... there is a spoil sport. Ms. Pessimist. It has a strange rivalry with Ms. Future. Lets see who wins.

All of them constitute the Chaos. Its something that I manage and organize every moment. Sometimes I think I have a beautiful mind. But I have not put it to use the way I should have.

Maybe more blogging will help. Maybe I will finally let the chaos get a peek-a-boo of the outside world.

1 comment:

Aashish said...

I think self realization is the first step in any art. You are trying to express your thoughts in words, the same way as artists do with their art. And soon you'll learn to be more elaborate, more cunning in hiding your "self" in the words and showcasing only the thoughts. But you got to write more often than once a year for that. Hope you write a new blog soon.